Ballot Measures

Non-Binding Referendum 1 - In-State Tuition for Residences of Three Years


Any graduate of a Texas high school, who has lived in the state for at least three years and lived here continuously for the last year, should be eligible for in-state tuition at state supported colleges and universities and given the opportunity to earn legal status through a higher education or military service.

We Need Your Help